Happy almost Thanksgiving, Blush! Today I’m going to share with you a favorite in my house: pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. A single can of pumpkin puree makes a huge batch, making it perfect to bring to any Turkey Day festivity!
What you’ll need:
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (about ½ can)
- ½ cup water
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Spice Mix (cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves add to taste)
- ½ canola or vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 bag chocolate chips (whatever you prefer)
What you’ll do:
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Grease bread pan or line muffin tray.
- Pour batter in tray/bread pan. Place more chocolate chips on top for decoration.
- For muffins, bake for 20-25 minutes. If you want to go crazy and make bread, bake for 40-50 minutes.
- Let cool and serve!